The District 4 Calendar is not available at this time. As soon we obtain more information, we will post an update to this site!
Check out Virginia District 4 Little League at www.eteamz.com/va4/
Each spring ALL fields two 8,9,10 All-Star teams (one team from each league- American and National) for players ages 8,9,10 to represent their respective league in the District 4 All-Star Tournament. More information will be made available late Spring after theDistrict 4 Tournament dates have officially been announced.
8,9,10 year old teams (American and National League)
- Roster are typically announced is beginning of June - exact date TBD
- District 4 Tournament typically begins mid June- exact date TBD
- State Tournament Location & Date TBD (July)
There are three eligibility criteria that must be met before final selection and team roster announcement (In fact, players will not be considered for an All-Star team until the following commitment is made): Participation, Selection, and Availability.
1. Participation: A player must have played in a minimum of 60% of regular season games. Game participation is defined as having played at least six consecutive outs defensively and had at least one at bat during a game.
2. Selection: A total of 12 to 14 players are chosen per team. The first seven players on each team are chosen by peer voting, with the next five chosen by managers of the particular league the player played in during the season. The All-Star team Manager may or may not elect to add 1 to 3 additional players.
3. Availability: Players are expected to make at least 90% of the practices and games in order to be eligible for all-stars. Daily 2-3 hour practices start in early June with tournament play typically running the end of June through mid-July. If All-Stars may be of interest to your player, please keep this time frame in mind when making plans for summer.
If selected players have met all three criteria, he/she will be announced as an All-star.
In the meantime, please email
with any questions.