Each spring ALL fields two 9/10 All-Star teams (one team from each league- American and National) for players ages 8, 9, and 10 to represent their respective league in the District 4 All-Star Tournament. More information will be made available late Spring after the District 4 Tournament dates have been officially announced.
9-10 year old teams (American and National League)
- TENTATIVE DATE for Rosters to be announced is June 10th @ 12:01am
- District 4 Tournament dates TBD (2016 Tournament began June 25th)
- State Tournament Report July 13th. D3 will host this year in Luray, VA (touranment begins July 28th)
There are three eligibility criteria that must be met before final selection and team roster announcment: Participation, Selection, and Availability.
1. Participation: A player must have played in a minimum of 60% of regular season games. Game participation is defined as having played at least six consecutive outs defensively and had at least one at bat during a game.
2. Selection: A total of 12 to 14 players are chosen per team. The players are selected by the coaches under the direction of the division commissioners and the all-star committee at the end of each season. Selected players will represent the league they played within during the regular season- the American and National Leagues- at the District 4 Tournament.
3. Availability: Players are expected to make at least 90% of the practices and games in order to be eligible for all-stars. Daily 2-3 hour practices start in early to mid-June with tournament play typically running the end of June through mid-July. If All-Stars may be of interest to your player, please keep this time frame in mind when making plans for summer.
In the meantime, please email
with any questions.