The District 4 Calendar is not available at this time. As soon we obtain more information, we will post an update to this site!
Check out the NEW Webpage for Virginia District 4 Little League at www.VAd4ll.org
50/70 All-Stars have been announced!
50/70 National League D4 All-Star Team
Manager, Glenn Swanson
Coaches, Sam Fox, Bobby Blyler
& Jeff Grove
Chet Kane Collins
Ethan Van Sice
50/70 American League D4 All-Star Team
Manager, Rich Erler
Coaches, Mike Goldsmith, Rich Mandleur
& Greg Goldsmith
Each spring ALL fields two 50/70 (Intermediate) All-Star teams (one team from each league- American and National) for players ages 11 and 12 to represent their respective league in the District 4 All-Star Tournament. More information will be made available late Spring after theDistrict 4 Tournament dates have officially been announced.
11-12 year old teams (American and National League)
- Rosters will be announced June 1st, 2018
- District 4 Tournament will begin June 16th, 2018 (Location TBD)
- State Tournament - D3 will host in Broadway, VA; Report Date July 5th
There are three eligibility criteria that must be met before final selection and team roster announcement (In fact, players will not be considered for an All-Star team until the following commitment is made): Participation, Selection, and Availability.
1. Participation: A player must have played in a minimum of 60% of regular season games. Game participation is defined as having played at least six consecutive outs defensively and had at least one at bat during a game.
2. Selection: A total of 12 to 14 players are chosen per team. The first seven players on each team are chosen by peer voting, with the next five chosen by managers of the particular league the player played in during the season. The All-Star team Manager may or may not elect to add 1 to 3 additional players.
3. Availability: Players are expected to make at least 90% of the practices and games in order to be eligible for all-stars. Daily 2-3 hour practices start in early June with tournament play typically running the end of June through mid-July. If All-Stars may be of interest to your player, please keep this time frame in mind when making plans for summer.
If selected players have met all three criteria, he/she will be announced as an All-star.
In the meantime, please email
with any questions.