D4 Tournament schedule has been posted!
Check out www.eteamz.com/va4/ for full schedule
50/70 All-Stars have been announced!
50/70 National League D4 All-Star Team
Manager, Glenn Swanson
Coaches, Sam Fox, Jeff Grove
Asst. Coaches, Dave Maher, Alex Cumana
Ethan Van Sice
Chet Kane Collins
50/70 American League D4 All-Star Team
Manager, Mike Goldsmith
Coaches, Rich Erler, Adam Balutis
Asst. Coaches, Greg Goldsmith, Josh DiDonato, Rich Mandleur
Each spring ALL fields two 50/70 (Intermediate) All-Star teams (one team from each league- American and National) for players ages 11 and 12 to represent their respective league in the District 4 All-Star Tournament. More information will be made available late Spring after theDistrict 4 Tournament dates have beexn officially announced.
11-12 year old teams (American and National League)
- TENTATIVE DATE for Roster to be announced is June 1st @ 12:01am
- TENTATIVE District 4 Tournament Start Date (June 17th)
- State Tournament Report July 6th. D2 will host this year in Scottsburg, VA
There are three eligibility criteria that must be met before final selection and team roster announcement (In fact, players will not be considered for an All-Star team until the following commitment is made): Participation, Selection, and Availability.
1. Participation: A player must have played in a minimum of 60% of regular season games. Game participation is defined as having played at least six consecutive outs defensively and had at least one at bat during a game.
2. Selection: A total of 12 to 14 players are chosen per team. The first seven players on each team are chosen by peer voting, with the next five chosen by managers of the particular league the player played in during the season. The All-Star team Manager may or may not elect to add 1 to 3 additional players.
3. Availability: Players are expected to make at least 90% of the practices and games in order to be eligible for all-stars. Daily 2-3 hour practices start in early June with tournament play typically running the end of June through mid-July. If All-Stars may be of interest to your player, please keep this time frame in mind when making plans for summer.
If players have met all three criteria, he/she will be announced as an All-star on June 1.
In the meantime, please email
with any questions.